These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using this website.
By visiting this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use this website if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our terms and conditions were created using the Terms & Conditions Generator Online and the Free Terms & Conditions Generator.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer and all Agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who registers on this website and complies with the Company’s terms and conditions . “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “Us”, refers to both the Customer and ourselves. All conditions refer to the offer, the acceptance and reimbursement of payment necessary to carry out the process of our assistance to the customer in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the customer’s needs related to the provision of the listed services of the company, in accordance with and subject to applicable Dutch law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or she are considered interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same thing.
Unless otherwise stated, this website and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in all material on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this website from this website for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website
- Sell, rent or sublicense material from this website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy any material from this website
- Redistribute content from this website
This Agreement is effective on the date of this Agreement.
Areas of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. this website does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of this website, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting his or her views and opinions. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, this website shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damage or expense caused and/or suffered as a result of the use of and/or posting of and/or the appearance of the Comments on this website.
this website reserves the right to review and remove any comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive or a violation of these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and permissions to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation any copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, defamatory, abusive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material that is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote any business or custom or commercial activity or illegal activity.
You hereby grant this website a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit your Comments in any form, format or media.
Hyperlinks to our content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written permission:
- government agencies;
- search engines;
- news organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way that they hyperlink to the websites of other publicly traded companies; and
- System-wide accredited businesses, excluding recruiting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that are not allowed to hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information, so long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known sources of consumer and/or business information;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- distributors of online guides;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consultancy firms; and
- educational institutions and industry associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably on ourselves or our accredited companies; (b) the organization has no negative data with us; (c) the benefit to us of the visibility of the hyperlink offsets the absence of this website; and (d) the link is in the context of general source information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in a link to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to this website. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact information and the URL of your site, a list of URLs from which you would like to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site that you would like to link to. Please wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By using our company name; or
- By using the unified resource locator associated with; or
- Using a different description of our Linked Website makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
No use of this website logo or other artwork is allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
You may not create frames around our web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our web site without prior approval and written consent.
Liability for content
We are not responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims accruing on your Website. No links may appear on any website that could be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise infringes, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, the rights of any third party.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to accept these terms and conditions and the linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound by and to follow these linking terms.
Removal of links from our website
If you find a link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us at any time and notify us. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to respond either way or to respond directly to you.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or correctness; nor do we promise to ensure that the website will remain available or that the material on the website will be kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions with respect to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer shall:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities which may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the previous paragraph; and (b) settle all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.